We are going to play a little game.
It is a game where people will learn a little something about you that maybe you never wanted them to learn or that you never wanted to share. The point is, we all have something that makes us unique. We are ALL unique, but we have one thing (or two, or three) that sets us apart.
And I want to know what that is.
Here is the catch. I want you to list FIVE things. Five things about you that me or someone else may not know. Only ONE of them can be truthful. We have to guess which one that it is. Be creative, You’ve hidden whatever it is for this long, make us work for it.
- I’ve led an entire airplane, mid-flight, in a rousing rendition of 99 bottles of beer on the wall.
- I have rescued someone from a burning building.
- I can hear the telephone wires above ring when a call is coming through and I can tell you what house has their TV on, by standing in the middle of the street with my eyes closed, simply by listening to the stereophonic wavelengths.
- I have crossed the united states alphabetically.
- I am allergic to my own saliva.
Which one is the truth?
Send me your list to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish them here and let the readers guess. I’m going to guess as well.
Let the fun begin…